The Birth of a NWO,...

Notifications
Clear all

The Birth of a NWO, New Global Economy From The PRESIDENTE / PRESIDENTESS of The "Royal Australian Monarch" .

PRESIDENTE OF THE PLANET
Topic starter
(@presidente-of-the-planet)

Friday 26-11-21 AD - 26-11-2021 AD @ 6:00Pm AEDT.

From The Desk of The PRESIDENTE OF THE PLANET.

Dear Fellow Australian's / World Citizens,

Something to Ponder on 😉 

In Light of the Direction of our Times in the 21st Century with the Total Lack of "Justice-of-Equality" on a Global Scale.

It is of my Humble Opinion as your PRESIDENTE OF THE PLANET, Humans on Planet Earth need to Review our Global Economic Systems to Maximise The "Justice-of-Equality" on a Global Scale To Ensure Every Human / Pet Needs are being Met!

As your PRESIDENTE OF THE PLANET, I Came to this Forum with this Proposal of an NWO / New Global Economy - The "Needs-Only-Based-Economy"

As 1st World Countries have had it pretty good for a Number of Decades, The Question Begs to be Answered, What About the "Justice-of-Equality" in the 3rd World Countries?

Considering The Universe is 1, Planet Earth is 1, Humans are 1, Universal Law is 1, Love is 1, Instead of Humans on Earth Having Countries, States, Borders, What if we were to Declare The World as 1 and the Resources of the World, Common Heritage to All The Worlds People ( Jacque Fresco - The Venus Project ) & Dissolve the Country / State Borders and start by Sharing Resources to Bring About the "Justice-of-Equality" to the 3rd World "Country" Regions, Dissolve the Global Military and Delete the Monetary Systems Etc? 

Is it not true, they also have the Right to life as Any other Human has in a 1st World "Country" ?

However, My Concern is, Planet Earth May well be Over-Populated by x Billions if Indeed we were to Adhere to my Universal Law Ratio ( ULR ) of 1:1, 1 Human Per Square Klm Per Se, That Lives within Balance of the Environment, Nature, Other Species, Other Humans, Resource Usage, For Resource Longevity for Humans to have a Maximum Lifespan on Planet Earth to Meet an End-Game Objective of building Maximum ASI Robotics & ASI  Robotic SpaceShips for the Purpose of Conquering the Universe to Terraform the Bodys in the Universe, to Impregnate them with the Seed & DNA of Life / Man, to mine, Manufacture & carry on, On Route Home to the CREATOR beyond ASI Robotics with the Spiritual Code of the DNA of Life /Man for ETERNAL Life in HEAVEN! ( The Future of Things Not Seen but yet to Come ) And there May well Not Be Enough Land / Resources Anyway for there to Be "Justice-Of-Equality" on a Global Scale for 7.9 Billion Humans + X Billion Pets Anyway?

To Accomplish our Goal of a Global "Needs-Only-Based-Economy - "End-Game Objective, Obviously, we will be needing to Prioritise our To-Do List.

For Starters, Im Wondering, if it is Possible for This Forum, Can Have a "Priority-Poll-To-Do List" to Achieve our "Global-Needs-Only-Based-Economy" 

Feed-Back on this New Proposed Global Economy Would be Very Much Appreciated! 🙂

Yours Sincerely

Ron J Duck / Helena M Stein

PRESIDENTE & PRESIDENTESS OF THE PLANET

Port Macquarie 

NSW 2444

Australia

The NEW HOLY-LAND

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH

1 Reply
Neil
 Neil
(@neil)

Do you think you could resubmit you're question(s) in just short sentence. Its very hard to de sipher.

Share: